Monday, October 11, 2010

Why Am I doing blogs? ? ?

I have no idea. I was bored. I am bored now. I think I will do these things when I'm bored (or procrastinating( like now I am procrastinating from going to bed and I am really enjoying some Vampire Weekend right now)). 

There is only one explanation for me doing this with no reason. I'm crazy. (Yep, cased solved: crazy people know when they are crazy because I do. I guess that might not apply to everyone.)

I don't even know why I keep writing this post. I have no idea where I'm going with this. I guess Ill illustrate this post with a picture or two(not two just one).

I wonder if others writers ever have trouble writing awesome books. Btw, I'm not trying to write a book or be a writer. I'm horrible at grammar. And spelling. Without spell check I don't think I would ever write ever.

If you took the time to read this, you are probably as bored as I am or crazy...  ^_^

Idk..........

No comments: