Saturday, September 18, 2010

#1 woot AKA About

Yes this is actually me
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you just happened to stubble upon this blog, AWESOME!!!

If you think you are are brave, cool, or stupid, then subscribe/comment!(I just want feedback of any sorts)
As you may already have noticed, I just started this blog so don't expect anything brobdingnagianly awesome, yet!

If you had to use a dictionary to find out what that huge word meant, just forget it. You are not smart enough for this blog, so you probably should just give up now, go back to facebook, erase this site from your history, and find yourself a life. time supply of chocolate. 


Posting something sweet within the next few days! [update: done]


Notice: If you don't get my sense of humor (as in, you're offended), then my bad. Regardless, Im not changing anything so it's probably best that you just don't come to my blog.

For those who actually like things on here. Act like it! For example, subscribe. Or if you are afraid of commitments you can comment and for those afraid of what other people thing or don't have an account, you can even comment anonymously. I just need some sort of idea of if people are actually liking what they see and/or what kind of people are seeing it.

Well, got a paper to write so Im getting off. 

1 comment:

Obama said...

haha, amusing. imma share with with my cabinet.